We designed and built this modern/rustic tiny house and are excited to share it with you! (Chad is an architect and Lindsay is a graphic designer; together we obsessed over every detail of the house.) The house is located in the heart of West Seattle in a quiet neighborhood minutes away from the Alaska Junction (restaurants, bars, coffee shops, grocery stores, boutiques, Sunday farmers market), Lincoln Park, Alki Beach and more. Downtown Seattle is a quick drive/bus/water taxi away.
The tiny house is an excellent fall/winter get away. Listen to the rain fall on the metal roof as you read a book in the comfortable loft bed with thick down comforter. The cozy cabin feel is great for lounging on the sofa next to the electric fireplace and putting on a movie (Netflix, Hulu, etc. and we have a variety of DVDs in the house). We also have surround sound!
Three people is the max that could fit in the tiny house. Two in the loft and one on the sofa. Due to the loft/ladder, we do not recommend infants. Young children can sleep on the sofa.
Tipsy is located perched on a higher level of our backyard in West Seattle. We have done our best to create a private space for you--new reclaimed wood planters (coming soon: limes, lemons, cherry tomatoes, jalapenos, etc.) divide our home and yours. There are two lounge chairs to enjoy a glass of wine (weather permitting!).
The tiny house is plumbed like a normal house and has a fully enclosed shower and flushing toilet.
Sign the guest book! We would love to hear from you!
Disponible para huéspedes
We will provide you a code for our digital door lock a couple hours before check in (3 PM).
Atención a los huéspedes
We specifically chose a digital code lock so that our guests could come and go as they please (check in: 3 PM / check out: 12 PM) and not need to wait around to meet their hosts. We work a lot and do activities outside of the house often, so although we won't be greeting you upon arrival, we are always nearby if you need anything!
Otros aspectos destacables
When exiting the tiny house, you can simply press the schlage button on the keypad to lock up.
- Check in: 3 PM / Check out: 12 PM
-Parking spot next to the house
- WIFI: Network is Tipsy/ Password is tiny206house
- RATE CHANGES: Rates subject to change without notice.
- NO SHOES: Please remove shoes when in the house.
- CONSERVE: Please turn off heaters and lights when you are away.
- LOCK UP: Please lock doors and windows when you leave the house.
- HOUSEKEEPING: Linens and bath towels are included in the unit, but daily maid service is not. Our housekeeper will take photo inventory of everything in the house after each guest leaves. If any unreported items are missing or damaged after your stay, you will lose your deposit.
- LIABILITY: House is privately owned. Owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on premises. Owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guests.
- QUIET HOURS: 10 PM - 8 AM
- CONTACT: Please let us know if there are any problems during your stay so that we can address them as soon as possible.