As Airbnb Superhosts we proudly offer this forth luxury property downtown featuring:
* Location, location, location
* High-end renovation
* Restoration Hardware (RH) Bed
* Plush pillow-top mattress
* Spa bathroom
* Luxury linens, fluffy white towels
* Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
* RH Cloud Sofa ("the ultimate sofa")
* RH Table (great work space)
* Smart TV
* Ductless heating & cooling
* High ceilings, stained glass windows, restored antique wood floors
* Responsive host
Our luxurious condo is conveniently located in the heart of historic Newport, Rhode Island, just steps away from Newport Harbor, world class shopping, waterfront dining, historical sites, cafes, museums, Brick Market Place, Jane Pickens Theater, Trinity Church, and the water taxi to the Jazz and Folk Festivals. A short stroll to Goat Island, trendy Broadway, Bellevue Avenue mansions, Tennis Hall of Fame, and summer farmers' market.
Please check out our other three fantastic vacation rental properties in the heart of downtown Newport (links below). All our properties are right by each other in the General Business District part of the Newport Historic District. Your location could not be better. All properties are maintained with the same high level attention to detail.
LUXURIOUS GETAWAY DOWNTOWN NEWPORT: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6127966
LUXURY 2-BRM CONDO DOWNTOWN NEWPORT: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/17715711
4-BRM HOME DOWNTOWN NEWPORT: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1362681
Welcome to your Newport home!
Owner rents the Property to Guest on the following terms and conditions:
1. No smoking inside property
2. No parties, events, gatherings, or loud music permitted
3. No pets
4. No shoes in condo
5. No candles or BBQs
6. No hazardous materials are permitted in or around the home at any time.
7. All windows and doors must remain closed during inclement weather, and must be closed and locked prior to leaving the property.
8. No balloons, posters, streamers, or signs of any sort are to be attached to the condo or displayed outside the condo.
9. All trash must be bagged and dishes must be washed and put away upon departure.
10. Owner of the condo is not responsible for renter's lost, misplaced or stolen property.
11. We cannot accommodate early check-ins or late check-outs as the time between bookings is required for cleaning and property maintenance.
12. Early drop-off of bags is not allowed for the following reasons. 1. Unlike a hotel, a private house does not have staff to watch over bags left unattended while cleaning people and contractors are coming and going. 2. Unlike a hotel, a private home does not have a dedicated area for dropped-off bags and so the bags would be in the way of cleaning. 3. It is not appropriate for guests to enter the house while the cleaning girl (s) may be in the house alone.
Utilities and services:
No compensation will be given for any temporary outages of electricity, air-conditioning, heat, water, or WiFi, or any disruptions by a natural disaster.
Smoke-free and pet-free policy:
Guest acknowledges that the property has a smoke-free and pet-free policy and that there will be no smoking or pets in the house. There will be a $250.00 non-refundable restoration fee deducted from the security deposit for those who do not comply. Any violation of the smoke-free policy or pet-free policy shall also allow the Owner to terminate the lease and remove Guest and all their possessions, and all other persons and their possessions and no compensation shall be given.
Use of Property:
Guest agrees to use the premises only as a residence for him or herself and those listed in the reservation and no other guests. Guest assumes responsibility for actions taken by other occupants on the reservation and any person entering the Property. Prior to arrival, we must obtain the first and last names of each person on the reservation. No additional guests or visitors are allowed at any time. Any violation of these occupancy limits shall allow the Owner to terminate the lease and remove Guest and all their possessions, and all other persons and their possessions and no compensation shall be given.
Guest covenants and agrees with Owner to:
11. To conduct him/herself and require other persons on the reservation to conduct themselves in a manner that will not disturb any neighbor's peaceful enjoyment of the neighborhood.
12. To comply with all laws and ordinances of the municipality where the Property is located, including and not in limitation of the foregoing, noise ordinances, and to indemnify Owner from all loss or damages resulting from Guest’s violation of such ordinances.
13. To dispose of garbage and other waste in a clean and safe manner.
14. To not destroy, deface damage, impair, or remove any part of the Property or knowingly permit any person to do so.
15. To use in a reasonable manner all electrical, plumbing, sanitary, heating, ventilating, air-conditioning, and other facilities and appliances
16. Not use the premises for any unlawful purpose.
Good housekeeping is required of Guests and other occupants. Guest agrees to keep quarters clean and in sanitary condition. The Guest agrees not to permit any deterioration or destruction to occur while they are occupying the property. They agree to maintain the walls, woodwork, floors, furnishings, fixtures and appliances (if any), windows, screens, doors, fences, plumbing, air-conditioning and heating, electrical and mechanical systems as well as the general structure and appearance of the property. Guest agrees to follow all Owner policies and regulations.
The Security Deposit is to indemnify the Owner against damage and/or loss of value as a result of the Guest's action, mistake, or inaction during the term of occupancy. Guest is responsible for damage and/or loss of value to the Property and Guest hereby agrees to reimburse the Owner for such loss immediately upon the presentation of a bill for said damage even if the cost of damage and/or loss of value to the property exceeds the security deposit.
Owner will hold Guest solely responsible for all damages to property or for violations against this rental agreement.
If anyone removes any property belonging to Owner within the unit, this will constitute immediate revocation of the lease and Guest shall immediately vacate. Owner may seek reimbursement from the Security Deposit and also take further legal action.
Condition of Property:
The Guest acknowledges that the Property is in good condition. If there is anything about the condition of the Property that is other than in good condition, Guest agrees to report it to Owner upon taking possession of the Property. Guest agrees that failure to report any defects will be legally binding proof that the property is in good condition at the time of occupancy.
Guest shall reimburse Owner for reasonable attorney’s fees and court costs for any action taken by Owner to enforce this lease.
City, County, or State Violations:
Guest is responsible for paying all violation fees issued against the Guest or Owner during occupancy by the City of Newport or State of Rhode Island for non-compliance to city, county or state laws. If the Owner is required to appear in court, Guest acknowledges responsibility for Owners legal and court cost and shall pay an additional $350 fee to compensate Owner for his/her time.
All rights given to Owner by this agreement shall be cumulative in addition to any laws that exist or might come into being. Any exercise of any rights by Owner or failure to exercise any rights shall not act as a waiver of those or any other rights. No statement or promise by Owner, its agents or employees, shall be binding unless it is put in writing and made a specific part of this agreement.
Guest hereby states that he or she has the legal rights to sign for any and all other residents and to commit them to abide by this contract.
Guests expressly agree as an absolute condition to staying in the home that they shall jointly and severally indemnify, defend, and hold harmless owners, residents, agents, and representatives of this home against any claim, demand, liability, damage, loss, injury, or cost whatsoever arising as a result of the guests' or of the guests' guests use of the premises and any property thereon, including, without limitation, any nuisance, waste, or harm, directly or indirectly caused by or to guests or guests of guests. Furthermore, guests are responsible for any and all legal fees resulting from the guests' or guests of guests use of the premises or negligence by guests or guests or guests.
The Guest(s) submitting this rental agreement hereby acknowledge(s) that all questions about this rental agreement have been answered, that they fully understand all the provisions of the agreement and the obligations and responsibilities of each party, as spelled out herein. They further acknowledge that they agree to fulfill their obligations in every respect or suffer the full legal and financial consequences of their actions or lack of action in violation of this agreement.
Este anfitrión tiene 317 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones