Cozy room within our modern adobe-style home with simply stunning mountain views. The location provides easy access to the Town of Taos, Taos Ski Valley, local museums, Rio Grand Gorge and numerous outdoor adventures.
You’ll love our place for the beautiful sunrises & sunsets, the peaceful location, the original artwork and the comfortable setting.
Our place is perfect for couples, business travelers and solo adventurers. Hikers, bikers, skiers, boarders and all other travelers welcome!
The space is adorned with original artwork. The room is also equipped with tea/coffee making facilities, WIFI, TV, iron, ironing board and plenty of storage space for longer stays.
You just need to step outside and take in the views to realize why we love it here! Sunset is our favorite time of day.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have their own private access door to the apartment, a large bedroom with a queen bed, closet and dresser, bathroom with shower/bath and access to laundry facilities.
Atención a los huéspedes
Margaret and Jon are happy to help out during your stay. Feel free to give Margaret a call or simply say hello if you see us around!
Otros aspectos destacables
We may need access to use the laundry facilities in the room during longer stays as these are shared with the main house.
- No skis or snowboards are allowed inside the house
- A maximum of 2 guests are permitted to stay in the room.
- Guests are permitted to use the washer and dryer. These are located within the Airbnb space. However these facilities are shared with the house so occasional access will be required by the owner. Owner will coordinate with guest before entering.
- We are happy to provide information on local activities, sights, and restaurants. We love to play around here and want to help you enjoy your stay!
- No smoking, burning of candles or incense.
A Scot now living in New Mexico who has been enchanted by the undeniable beauty of the Taos area. Loves to travel and get out into the fresh air!
I have used Airbnb many times as a customer and am now trying my hand at hosting to share my home with visitors to the Taos area.