The Tiny Boutique Hotel is our pride and joy. Built from scratch in late 2016, the TBH is open for business in 2017. Class and elegance await you. We feel this is the best stay for couples who want a romantic, active, and classic vacation. The walls are fully ship-lap with a resort style bathroom. Enjoy a king bed with 1200+ count sheets and plush blankets & 40 in SMART TV with comfortable chairs to relax.
You'll find the tiny boutique hotel to be your most elegant and CLEAN stay in Damascus. It is immaculately clean, bright and airy and well adorned. A King bed with fine linens, classic fixtures, plush towels and blankets, coffee maker with a large coffee selection, refrigerator and a welcome basket. All shampoo, conditioner and body wash provided. Cream and sugar also complimentary.
We hold our 4 rentals and ourselves to very high standards to ensure current and future guests have a CLEAN, safe and reliable stay. We pride ourselves on our 135+, 5 Star reviews for our properties. Please review all house rules prior to booking. By booking, you agree to these house rules that will be enforced in full.
Disponible para huéspedes
We send you access information prior to your stay, as well as check-in/check-out procedures.
You get the whole place to yourself, and you are right next to our other vacation rental, the Wee Suite. Please let us know if you are coming with other parties since we do offer 3 other rentals in town! (The Inn on Creeper Way - Sleeps 6-8, The Tiny on Creeper Way - Sleeps 2, The Wee Suite - Sleeps 4-5).
Otros aspectos destacables
You are connected to the Wee Suite, which is another vacation rental we offer. It sleeps four and is very nice as well. We also offer the Inn on Creeper Way and the Tiny on Creeper Way. You can find these on AirBnB too.
You have a shared bike rack with The Wee Suite guests. Please bring a bike lock to secure your bikes. Since our rental is located downtown, we do not own any of the surrounding land. Only store your bikes at the designated bike rack or on your personal car bike rack.
You'll find that our prices include the Damascus Lodging tax, which is 7%, and the Virginia Sales tax, which is 5.3%. We don't control or dictate AirBnB's service fees.
2 night minimum required
Dear wonderful guest, we must start by saying we are so grateful for you and your support of our small business. We hold our rentals, and ourselves to the highest of standards to ensure current and future guests have a clean, safe and reliable stay. Upon confirmation of booking, it is understood that you have agreed to the following house rules:
1) No shoe policy. Please bring house slippers or socks if you are more comfortable. This helps keep our boutique hotel clean and in good order for all guests to enjoy. You just might like the cozy and relaxed atmosphere.
2) Smoking/vaping/use of illicit drugs/burning of candles or incense is prohibited on the property. Guests who use any of the above in the hotel will be asked to leave and be assessed a deep-cleaning fee (minimum charge of $100).
3) Pets. Although we love our furry animals, all pets are prohibited on the property.
4) Bike Storage. All bikes can be stored outside on the bike rack. Bikes are not allowed to be stored inside the hotel or anywhere else on the property. Bike rack is shared with our guests staying at The Wee Suite. Please bring a bike lock.
5) Occupancy. The number of occupants may not exceed the number of contracted guests as outlined upon booking. Max occupancy = 2. Misleading or misrepresenting the volume of guests is grounds for dismissal from the hotel.
6) Quiet hours. We love our neighbors and hope they are respected by all parties. Given that, quiet hours are from 10 PM until 8 AM. Excessive noise, loud music, foul language or other disturbances of the peace are prohibited on the property.
7) Parking. All parking is public.
8) Appliances. All appliances must be utilized for their intended uses only.
9) Water and Septic. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper. Please refrain from flushing anything like baby wipes, makeup removers or feminine products down the toilet.
10) Damages. Any damage caused by a member of your party will be repaired, replaced or cleaned and billed to you. The individual who made your reservation is responsible for any damage or loss caused to our property by acts, omissions, default, accident or negligence.
11) Repairs. Your safety is paramount. We reserve the right to enter the Tiny Boutique Hotel at any time to make repairs in the event of needed support or an emergency.
We do our best at ensuring you can focus on having a great vacation and we focus on making sure that vacation is safe, clean, and amazing for you and future guests. At the end of the day, please recognize this is our home and we are so proud of it. These rules come with the best of spirit. We are a small family business and we greatly value “The Golden Rule” of treating others how they would want to be treated.
Thank you in advance for your great care of our home,
Tyler and Becca Allie
We love our guests, and first and foremost, respect their vacation. We can be as active in your stay as you'd like.
I'm married to my beautiful wife Rebecca and we love to travel. Rebecca is a born hostess whose dream is operating a Bed and Breakfast. This is my gift to her - and her gift to you is making you feel at home while adventuring in the great outdoors.
We're glad to have you as our guest and hope you have a good nights rest. Tomorrow you again may roam, but while you are here just feel at home.
Jesus is our homeboy.