One of a kind Mid Century Charmer! Close to art ,culture,restaurants dining,blocks from the Pink Palace, Overton Park & zoo 1.5m, downtown 4 m, medical district 2 mile,Overton square 2m,Beale street 5m,Cooper Young 1m,Midtown 0.5m,Graceland 8m. You’ll love my place because of the zen relaxing feel, its uniqueness, the location, the cleanliness, the amenities, & the privacy. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids).Check with me first about pets.
I am so pleased to offer you my newly renovated amazing mid century zen charmer. This is the very first house of Memphis most famous architect A. J. Aydelott build in 1947. The house was renovated in 2016 and is open, airy, fresh, and clean. You will love the natural light coming and of course the private zen gardens. This place is so much better and cheaper than a hotel room, and you will feel so comfortable staying here. The house is around 1400sqft. When you enter there is an open fully stocked kitchen with disposal, dishwasher, range, microwave, coffee services, fridge w ice maker, washer/dryer in laundry closet and iron. The bedrooms and living areas are ample, cozy, and appointed with higher end furniture. There are new designer blinds on the windows and the whole back of the house is a window. The bathroom has a tub/shower combination, good storage space, towels, hair dryer, and great light. The unit has a Roku tv, cable channels, and WIFI.
Disponible para huéspedes
You will have private access to this charmer and will get a code to use at the door. Also, there should be space for plenty of parking out front.
Atención a los huéspedes
I am available for help if you need
- --Please check with me about pets before booking. There are new wood floors and light colored rugs so I need to know what kind of pet(s) you are bringing.
--Please respect the neighbor's privacy and noise tolerances. There are nice neighbors living nearby
- -Please do not smoke anything inside. If you smoke outside, please do not throw cigarette butts in the yard
- -I am a pet person, but if your pet is loud, unruly, and destructive please do not bring them. The floors are brand new so please be wary of your pets claws. Please don't let your pet use the bathroom in the house.
- -Please put the key back in the keybox when leaving
- -Please respect the environment and turn off lights and adjust air when you leave
- --Please leave the laundry closet door open when using the dryer
- --A guidebook should be in the unit, but if you have questions about Memphis feel free to contact me
My name is Tim and I am a passionate about travel, food, spirits, music, real estate, interior design, and making relationships all around the world.
Favorite destinations are Paris, San Fran, New Orleans, Puerto Vallarta, San Diego, Barcelona, New York, and any good beach
I am a realtor, interior designer, landlord, and flipper/builder, which lends itself to paying attention to the details. I treat every place like it's my own, and expect the same from my guests.
My style of traveling is usually comfortable and higher end, but I'm willing to go casual with less amenities if the situation demands.