Recently renovated apartment in the very heart of Helsinki within easy access from airport.
Best location for anyone who want's to explore the city by foot and enjoy the beat of the centre and all it has to offer.
The apartment has surprisingly it's own yard (sunbathe in the summer and snowmen during winter times) and starlight can be admired also inside the apartment through glass 'igloo'-windows.
The only thing one must take into consideration is music played near by during night times.
- One block from the railway station (easy access to/from the airport)
- 50m to nearest grocery store
- 80m to all: metro, tram, bus
- All restaurants in the centre close by
- The whole city centre
- Museums: Ateneum, Kiasma, Natural history etc.
- Parks: Esplanade Park, Kaisaniemi Park
- Movie theatre just around the block
Disponible para huéspedes
Reliable and tidy
Atención a los huéspedes
Ready to help with everything and anything. Will gladly show around the city if schedules meet up.
- Tidy staying, honouring and taking care of the apartments and it's deco
- Asking instructions for the usage of kitchen gear if not certain