Garden Suite is one of four units in this heritage inn located in the Presidential Streets of Cannon Beach. The location in Midtown Cannon Beach is a 4-minute walk north to downtown shops, galleries and restaurants or a 2-minute walk to shops and restaurants in Midtown. The beach is a block away, with stairs at the end of Harrison Street. Garden Suite is #25, with a corresponding parking place in front marked #25.
- Garden Suite has one bedroom with a queen bed and adjacent bathroom (with tub/shower unit). It opens outdoors to a private back deck.
- The living area has an IKEA futon that opens into a queen sleeper that is great for a couple of children or an adult.
- There is a well equipped petite kitchen with an under-counter refrigerator, two stove-top burners, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, cookware and more. The table seats two comfortably, but in good weather guests are welcome to enjoy their meals on the private deck outside.
- Sorry we no longer provide a barbecue on the deck because of fire safety. The good news is that bonfires are allowed on the beach, so S'mores or a hotdog roast are just a block away.
Disponible para huéspedes
Garden Suite has a private deck on the NE corner of the property. Parking is provided for one vehicle. Guests in Garden Suite should use the space marked #25. Please be considerate about parking so all four units have space for a vehicle.
Atención a los huéspedes
• We do not provide daily housekeeping, but you are welcome to send a text message to Katie at ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) for any housekeeping requests (more towels, shampoo, etc.)
• The petite kitchen is well equipped for any cooking you wish to do. We have provided a coffee maker – and coffee beans and Stash tea for your first morning – but we do not provide breakfast.
• Please call or send a text to Chuck to report any problems or maintenance issues; his number is ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
Otros aspectos destacables
Pet Friendly: Pets are welcome in the Garden Suite if they are well-mannered and supervised at all times. Pet Rates: $50 per pet, per stay (plus applicable tax). Failure to register a pet or disclose multiple pets is subject to a $150 fee.
(Bringing a pet into a pet-free room is subject to a $250 fee, and guests will be asked to leave immediately without refund.) • We provide pet waste bags for your dog; please take care to clean up all pet waste in the yard and parking lot. Place pet waste bags in the garbage receptacle located on the north side of the building. • Please make every effort to keep your pet off the bed and furniture. If you need additional sheets or towels specifically for your pet, please contact Housekeeping. There is a vacuum cleaner in the closet off the kitchen to pick up pet hair and sand on the carpet & furniture before you leave. • Please use the garden hose on the north front of the unit to wash off sand on your pet's paws before going indoors. If you want extra pet towels, please let us know. Please do not bathe your pet in the tub. • Please do not leave your pet unattended in the unit or on the back deck, and try to make sure that barking does not disturb other guests.
Hotel Pet Policy.
Pet Rates: $50 per pet, per stay (plus applicable tax). Garden Suite and Studio Suite are pet-friendly, but we allow no more than two small dogs in these units. Blue Sky Suite and Artist Cottage are PET FREE.
Failure to register a pet or to disclose multiple pets is subject to a $150 fee plus the per-pet rate for each animal. Bringing a pet into a pet-free room is subject to a $250 fee, and guests will be asked to leave immediately without refund.
• We provide pet waste bags for your dog; please take care to clean up all pet waste in the yard and parking lot.
• Please use the garden hose on the north front of the unit to wash off sand on your pet's paws before going indoors. If you want extra pet towels, please let us know. Do not bathe your pet in the bathtub.
• Please make every effort to keep your pet off the bed and furniture. If you need additional sheets or towels specifically for your pet, please contact Housekeeping.
• Please do not leave your pet unattended in the unit, on the back deck or in your car, and try to make sure that barking does not disturb other guests.
• Pets left alone in strange places may not behave normally. Barking and/or room damage may occur. Guests who leave a pet unattended are subject to a $150 fee and asked to leave without refund.
Michael and I are new owners of Harrison Street Inn, a 4-unit Cannon Beach vintage inn. Michael has rental properties in Oregon and California, but this is our first short-term vacation rental. And we love it -- both going to the coast from our home in Portland to stay there ourselves and having an opportunity to share Harrison Street Inn with our guests. The location is perfect-- in midtown Cannon Beach, with shopping and dining nearby, and a short walk to downtown or just a couple minutes to walk to the beach down Harrison Street.