Información sobre este anuncio
Garden Suite is one of four units in this boutique inn located in the Presidential Streets of Cannon Beach on the corner of Hemlock and Harrison. The location in Midtown Cannon Beach is ideal: a 4-minute walk north to dozens of downtown shops, galleries and restaurants or a 2-minute walk to shops and restaurants in Midtown. There are stairs to the beach four doors down from Hemlock.
- Garden Suite has one bedroom with a queen bed and adjacent bathroom (with tub/shower unit). It opens outdoors to a private back deck.
- The living area has an IKEA futon that opens into a queen sleeper that is great for a couple of children or an adult.
- There is a well equipped petite kitchen with an under-counter refrigerator, two stove-top burners, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, cookware and more. The table seats two comfortably, but in good weather guests are welcome to enjoy their meals on the private deck outside.
- Sorry we no longer provide a barbecue on the deck because of fire safety. The good news is that bonfires are allowed on the beach, so S'mores or a hotdog roast are just a block away.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Garden Suite has a private deck on the NE corner of the property. Parking is provided for one vehicle. Guests in Garden Suite should use the space marked #25. Please be considerate about parking so all four units have space for a vehicle.
Atención a los huéspedes
• We do not provide daily housekeeping, but you are welcome to send a text message to Katie at ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) for any housekeeping requests (more towels, shampoo, etc.)
• The petite kitchen is well equipped for any cooking you wish to do. We have provided a coffee maker – and coffee beans and Stash tea for your first morning – but we do not provide breakfast.
• Please call or send a text to Chuck to report any problems or maintenance issues; his number is ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
Otros aspectos destacables
The Garden Suite is pet-friendly, but there is an additional charge of $50 per pet per visit.
--We provide pet waste bags for your dog; please take care to clean up all pet waste in the yard and parking lot.
-- Please make every effort to keep your pet off the bed and furniture. If you need additional sheets or towels specifically for your pet, please contact Housekeeping. There is a vacuum cleaner in the closet off the kitchen to pick up pet hair and sand on the carpet & furniture before you leave.
-- Please use the garden hose on the north front of the unit to wash off sand on your pet's paws before going indoors. If you want extra pet towels, please let us know.
-- Please do not leave your pet unattended in the unit or on the back deck, and try to make sure that barking does not disturb other guests.
The Garden Suite is a pet-friendly unit. Please disclose pets prior to your stay. There is a $50.00 pet fee, per pet, per stay.
Puedes cancelar hasta 7 días antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso del 50 %, más las tarifas de servicio.
Este anfitrión tiene 53 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Michael and I are new owners of Harrison Street Inn, a 4-unit Cannon Beach vintage inn. Michael has rental properties in Oregon and California, but this is our first short-term vacation rental. And we love it -- both going to the coast from our home in Portland to stay there ourselves and having an opportunity to share Harrison Street Inn with our guests. The location is perfect-- in midtown Cannon Beach, with shopping and dining nearby, and a short walk to downtown or just a couple minutes to walk to the beach down Harrison Street.