Comfortable attic bedroom in a refurbished-stylish Victorian town house in one of south Belfast's most convenient areas off the Lisburn road. This is a historic house (1863) and retains many of the original period features with modern day comforts
Estacionamiento gratuito en las instalaciones
Distribución de las camas
Cosas que debes tener en cuenta
Normas de la casa
This is my home so I appreciate guests being respectful inside the house and outside with my neighbours.
- Smoking is not allowed in the house. Please use the patio and the designated pot for ends.
- please remove your street shoes on entering the hallway, especially on rainy days.
- Please keep noise levels down during sleep hours (11.0-8.0am)
- Please clean the kitchen and utensils immediately after use. Food leftovers should be put in the fridge (own shelf provided) or in the bin.
- Please put wet towels on the radiators in your room/bathroom.
-Security; please check that the doors and windows are properly shut when leaving, and that you have at least one set of keys with you.