This one-bedroom classic Cannon Beach cottage is one of four units in Harrison Street Inn, a vintage inn located in midtown Cannon Beach. The semi-detached cottage is at the rear of the property with a private deck. The location is terrific: one block to the beach, adjacent to shopping and dining in midtown, and a ten-minute walk to the heart of Cannon Beach where there are galleries, shops, restaurants, and much much more.
Hardwood floors, knotty pine interior and a vaulted ceiling with skylights make our cottage a special retreat. A full kitchen, TV/DVD, wood stove and leaded glass windows turn this former artist studio into a classic beach cottage. A private deck provides extra enjoyment.
Disponible para huéspedes
Basic kitchen with dishwasher, full-size range and refrigerator
Free parking for one vehicle
DVD player from which guests can access their own Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO-Go accounts. (Bring your user name & password.)
Classic "Opal" wood stove
Atención a los huéspedes
Please send a text message to Katie at ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) for housekeeping requests (more towels, shampoo, etc.).
Please contact Chuck at ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) to report maintenance issues.
Otros aspectos destacables
Free WiFi and off-street parking.
This is a pet-free unit. A call to the host will direct guests with pets to unit that will accommodate dogs. See below for a complete explanation of the hotel pet policy.
Children are welcome, but guests must take care to keep them away from the wood stove when a fire is burning.
Please try to leave the kitchen in the cottage in the condition you find it: clean dishes, etc. If you run the dishwasher upon your departure, housekeeping will put away the clean dishes when they come to ready the unit for the next guests. No need to take sheets off beds. Housekeepers will take care of used linens and towels.
Please plan to bring your own firewood and kindling for the woodstove. We ask that you replace any wood and kindling that you use
Campfires are allowed on the beaches in Cannon Beach, but we ask that guests not use Harrison Street Inn firewood for campfires on the beach.
Hotel Pet Policy:
Pet Rates: $50 per pet, per stay (plus applicable tax). Garden Suite and Studio Suite are pet-friendly, but we allow no more than two small dogs in these units. Blue Sky Suite and Artist Cottage are PET FREE. Failure to register a pet or to disclose multiple pets is subject to a $150 fee plus the per-pet rate for each animal. Bringing a pet into a pet-free room is subject to a $250 fee, and guests will be asked to leave immediately without refund.
• We provide pet waste bags for your dog; please take care to clean up all pet waste in the yard and parking lot.
• Please use the garden hose on the north front of the unit to wash off sand on your pet's paws before going indoors. If you want extra pet towels, please let us know. Do not bathe your pet in the bathtub.
• Please make every effort to keep your pet off the bed and furniture. If you need additional sheets or towels specifically for your pet, please contact Housekeeping.
• Please do not leave your pet unattended in the unit, on the back deck or in your car, and try to make sure that barking does not disturb other guests.
• Pets left alone in strange places may not behave normally. Barking, and or room damage may occur. Guests who leave a pet unattended are subject to a $150 fee and asked to leave without refund.
Michael and I are new owners of Harrison Street Inn, a 4-unit Cannon Beach vintage inn. Michael has rental properties in Oregon and California, but this is our first short-term vacation rental. And we love it -- both going to the coast from our home in Portland to stay there ourselves and having an opportunity to share Harrison Street Inn with our guests. The location is perfect-- in midtown Cannon Beach, with shopping and dining nearby, and a short walk to downtown or just a couple minutes to walk to the beach down Harrison Street.